- 'R' = Motor stocked standard with a drive-end roller bearing.
GLOBAL-MAX TEFC STANDARD EFFICIENCY
TYPE AEEA (HD), AEEA (FB)
FL Eff: 94.5
FL Pf: 86.0
FL Amps (460V): 518
Approx. Shipping WT.lbs: 5,645
- Any High Torque Applications
- 200 - 500 HP
- 3600, 1800, 1200, 900 RPM
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (IP54 Rating)
- Standard Efficient Design
- 36 Month Warranty from Date of Manufacture
- 60 Hz-460V Only
- 1.15 Service Factor-Continuous
- Class F Insulation with Phenolic Alkyd Resin Varnish-2 Dips and Bakes
- Class B Temperature Rise
- NEMA Design B Torques. NEMA Design C Torques for 1800 and 1200 RPM Ratings
- Oversized Main Conduit Box Rotatable in 90 Degree Increments-Fully Gasketed with 2-3" NPT Threaded Entrances - F1 Mounted.
- Designed for 40°C Ambient Temperature - Note (1)
- Designed for 3300 ft. Elevation - Note (2)
- Bi-Directional Rotation Except 2 Pole Motors 5000 Frame and Larger which are Unidirectional CCW Facing the Drive-End. See EXTRAS / OPTIONS Below if CW Rotation is Required.
- Cast Iron Frame, End Bells, and Conduit Box
- Cast Iron Fan Cover for Frames 5009 and Smaller. Rolled Steel for All Others.
- 1045 Carbon Steel Shaft
- Copper / Copper Alloy Rotor Construction with the Exception of 449TS/TZ, AB4004R, AB4504R, AB3506R, AB4006R which have Die Cast Aluminum
- Paint System: Phenolic Rust Proof Base Plus Polyurethane Top Coat
- Paint Color: Blue Gray-Munsell 7.5GB 4/2
- Vacuum De-Gassed Regreasable Ball or Roller Bearings Using Polyrex EM Grease
- Labyrinth Type Metal Grease Flinger on Both Ends
- Cast Iron Inner and Outer Bearing Caps
- Grounding Terminal Inside Main Box and on Motor Foot
- Stainless Steel Nameplate
- 6 Leads
- Motors are CSA Approved
Extras / Options:
- Please consult factory for suitability in higher ambients.
- Please consult factory for suitability in higher elevations.